- 1 (16 ounce) can shoestring beets
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup grated cucumber
- 3 tablespoons grated onion
- Drain beets; reserve juice.
- Heat juice with enough water to make 1 cup.
- Dissolve gelatin in hot liquid.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour into oiled mold and chill until firm.
>> SALAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.