Beet and Nut Salad
- 1 (20 ounce) can sliced beets, cut into strips
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 small box raspberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Drain liquid from beets and pineapple.
- Heat with the remaining liquids and sugar.
- Dissolve gelatin in liquid.
- Stir in beets, pineapple and walnuts.
- Pour into mold and chill.
>> SALAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.