- 2 large boxes blackberry gelatin
- 3 1/4 cups hot water
- 1 (15 ounce) can blueberries and juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups nuts, finely chopped
- Salad: Mix gelatin and hot water until gelatin is dissolved.
- Add blueberries and pineapple, including juices.
- Pour into a 13 x 9-inch dish. Chill until congealed.
- Spread with topping just before serving, then sprinkle with nuts.
- Topping: Mix first 4 ingredients well. Spread on top of salad. Sprinkle with
>> SALAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.