Blueberry Jell-O Salad
- 1 small box raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 2 cups hot water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package raspberry gelatin
- 1 (1 pound 3 ounce) can blueberries, including juice
- First layer: Dissolve one package raspberry Jell-O in 2 cups hot water and pour
into 8 x 12-inch shallow dish.
- Second layer: Soften one envelope unflavored gelatine in 1/2 cup cold water.
Heat half-and-half cream with sugar (without boiling), then stir in the softened
gelatine. Add vanilla extract and cream cheese. Cool to room temperature and add
- Third layer: Dissolve one package raspberry gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Stir
until dissolved, then add blueberries, including juice. Allow each layer to set
before adding another.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/6/01 9:40:32 pm.
>> SALAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.