Cinnamon Cheese Salad
- 1/4 cup red cinnamon candy (red hots)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 1 1/4 cups applesauce
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon salad dressing
- Dissolve candies in hot water.
- Add gelatin and stir to dissolve.
- Stir in applesauce.
- Chill until it starts to thicken.
- Pour into 8-inch square baking dish.
- Combine cream cheese, milk and salad dressing
until fairly smooth. Swirl into gelatin mixture to marbleize.
>> SALAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.