Cranberry Cream Salad
- 1 small box cherry gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- Dissolve gelatin in water.
- Break up cranberry sauce with fork, then add to gelatin.
- Add pecans.
- Fold in sour cream and put mixture into a 1-quart mold.
Yields 6 to 8 servings.
>> SALAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.