Cranberry Sour Cream Mold
- 2 small boxes strawberry gelatin
- 1 3/4 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Beat cranberry sauce and sour cream together until smooth. Fold into gelatin.
- Pour into 3-cup mold.
- Chill until firm.
>> SALAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.