Deluxe Banana Salad
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 bananas, diced
- 1 (#2) can crushed pineapple (reserve 1 cup juice)
- 1 bag miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- Salad: Mix lemon gelatin, lime gelatin and boiling water.
- Add cold water, lemon juice, bananas and pineapple and mix well.
- Pour into a 13 x 9-inch glass dish.
- Cover with marshmallows.
- Topping: Cook until thick. Remove from heat and add 2 tablespoons butter. Let
cool, then fold in 1/2 pint whipping cream, whipped.
- Spoon over gelatin and sprinkle with grated Cheddar cheese.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.