Divine Raspberry Salad
- Juice from crushed pineapple plus water to make one cup
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can crushed pineapple (2 1/2 cups)
- 2 cups water
- 2 small boxes raspberry gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- Dissolve lemon gelatin in boiling pineapple juice and water. Pour over marshmallows
and cream cheese. Beat with mixer.
- Whip cream; add sugar and vanilla extract. Add to gelatin mixture.
- Fold in crushed pineapple and pour into 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Allow to set.
- Dissolve raspberry gelatin in 2 cups boiling water.
- Add berries and cool.
- Spoon over first layer.
- Refrigerate and let set.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.