- 1 large box orange Jell-O
- 1 small can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 pound tapioca (already made)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Make Jell-O according to box directions.
- Place in refrigerator until partially jelled.
- Remove from refrigerator and add remaining ingredients. Mix.
- Return to refrigerator for at least another hour.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.