Frozen Lime Mint Salad
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce can crushed pineapple
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 1 cup butter mints, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- In large bowl combine both cans undrained pineapple.
- Add dry gelatin, marshmallows and mints.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or until marshmallows begin to melt.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Place in 13 x 9-inch pan or 8-cup mold.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
May be made several days ahead. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.