Fruit and Sherbet Salad
- 1 (6 ounce) box orange gelatin
- 1 pint orange sherbet
- 1 small can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water plus 3/4 cup pineapple juice.
- Let set in refrigerator until slightly thickened.
- Blend in sherbet and drained fruit.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 7/4/02 3:14:30 am.
From the kitchen of Sylvia Andrew.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.