Gelatin Ambrosia Salad
- 1 small box orange gelatin
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup fruit juice or water
- 1 can small pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 banana, diced
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Dissolve the gelatin in boiling water. Add fruit juice.
- Refrigerate until gelatin begins to set.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and chill.
- Stir the fruit mixture into the syrupy gelatin mixture. Mix thoroughly to keep
the fruit from rising to the top.
- Refrigerate until firm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.