Gelatin Surprise Salad
- 1 small box lime or lemon gelatin
- 3 ounces Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- Russian dressing
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Fold in cheese, apples and nuts.
- Pour into a 3-cup mold or 6 individual 1/2-cup molds.
- Chill until firm.
- Unmold on a bed of shredded lettuce and serve with Russian dressing.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.