- 2 (16 ounce) cans grapefruit
- 3 1/2 cups grapefruit liquid*
- 2 small boxes lemon gelatin
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Maraschino cherries
* Add enough water to make 3 1/2 cups.
- Arrange drained grapefruit sections in bottom of 9-inch square pan. Save remaining
- Heat 1/2 syrup mixture and lemon gelatin. Stir until gelatin dissolves.
- Add remaining
syrup mixture and cool.
- Carefully pour half syrup mixture over grapefruit. Chill.
- Soften cream cheese, milk and nuts. Spread over gelatin to make filling for salad.
- Meanwhile chill remaining gelatin mixture until partially set.
- Arrange remaining
grapefruit and cherries on top cream cheese so that each serving will have decoration.
- Carefully pour remaining gelatin over top. Chill until set.
- Cut into squares and serve on leaf lettuce.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.