- 1 small box lime Jell-O
- 1 small box lemon Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (No. 2) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 small container cottage cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Cool Jell-O mixture and add other ingredients,
adding lemon juice last.
- Pour into a 9-inch square glass serving dish.
- Refrigerate to congeal.
- Cut into squares to serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.