Horseradish Jell-O Salad
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon Jell-O
- 1 (3 ounce) box lime Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup salad dressing
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- Dissolve Jell-O in hot water and set aside to cool.
- Mix remaining ingredients together. Stir into cooled Jell-O mixture.
- Put into 9 x 13-inch pan and chill.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.