Hot Pepper Jelly Salad
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon Jell-O
- 1 (10 ounce) jar green hot pepper jelly
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimentos, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Dash of Tabasco
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Follow directions on Jello box, dissolving in hot water and using 1/2 the water
- Dissolve hot pepper jelly in hot Jell-O.
- Add crushed pineapple with juice and pimentos.
- Mash cream cheese and add Tabasco, half-and-half, mayonnaise and pecans.
- Grease muffin cups with vegetable oil.
- Add a small amount of the jello mixture.
- Put in a spoonful of cream cheese mixture.
- Fill with remaining jello mixture.
- Refrigerate until set.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.