Jell-O Gelatin Garden Salad
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 small boxes lemon flavored gelatin or 1 small box each lemon and lime gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 cup seeded, peeled and diced cucumbers
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Cut 4 of the tomatoes in half, set aside. Seed and dice remaining tomatoes
and set aside.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and vinegar. Measure 1 cup of liquid and
pour into 6-cup mold. Chill until set, but not firm.
- Arrange tomato halves with cut side down on thickening gelatin in mold.
- Add remaining tomatoes, cucumber, pepper and scallions to remaining gelatin
and spoon into mold.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.