La Lechera Strawberry Gelatin
The beautiful colors in La Lechera Strawberry Gelatin make it perfect for entertaining.
This easy-to-prepare recipe will be a hit. Garnish with thinly sliced strawberries
in center, if desired.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (6 ounce) box strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 2 (7 gram) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 3 cups hot water
- 1 14 ounce) can NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh sliced strawberries (optional)
- Spray large (8- to 10-cup) gelatin mold lightly with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Stir hot water into dry strawberry-flavored gelatin mix in large bowl until completely dissolved.
- Sprinkle unflavored gelatin over hot water mixture; whisk immediately until dissolved.
- Add sweetened condensed milk; whisk until combined. Stir in cold water.
- Stir in sliced strawberries; pour gelatin mixture in prepared gelatin mold.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
- To serve, pull gelatin gently from edges with fingers. Gently shake to loosen. Invert onto serving dish.
- Garnish with additional strawberries in center, if desired.
Prep: 10 min | Yield: 16 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.