Lavender Jell-O Salad
- 5 small boxes black cherry Jell-O
- 5 cups hot water
- 3 cups cold water plus 1 cup cranberry juice
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- Dissolve Jell-O in hot water, add cold water and juice.
- Measure 5 cups Jell-O into bowl.
- Refrigerate until partially set.
- Pour remaining Jell-O into pan; chill until firm.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together; add whipped topping.
- Combine the 5 cups Jell-O with cream cheese mixture until well blended. Pour
over Jell-O in pan.
- Chill until firm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.