Layered Citrus Gelatin Fruit Salad
- 3 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained and juice reserved
- 6 canned pear halves
- 1 small box orange gelatin
- 1 small can mandarin orange slices, drained and juice reserved
- Soften cream cheese.
- Dissolve lime gelatin in 1 cup boiling water.
- Mix reserved pineapple juice with enough water to make 1 cup liquid; stir into lime gelatin.
- Arrange pear halves in large mold.
- Pour 1/3 of the lime gelatin over pears; refrigerate until set.
- Mix remaining lime gelatin with cream cheese; beat with rotary beater until smooth.
- Add pineapple; pour over firm gelatin.
- Dissolve orange gelatin in 1 cup boiling water.
- Mix reserved orange juice with enough water to make 1 cup liquid; stir into orange gelatin.
- Chill until partially set; stir in orange slices.
- Pour over cream cheese layer; refrigerate until set.
Yields 12 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.