Lemon Jell-O Cream Salad
- 1 large box lemon gelatin
- Juice from 1 or 2 fresh lemons
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 large can unsweetened crushed pineapple (use juice)
- 1 large can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 pint whipping cream, whipped
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
- Add lemon juice, almond extract, pineapple and mandarin oranges. Let thicken.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Let set overnight.
Serves: 10 to 14
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/6/01 9:45:49 pm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.