Lemonade Gelatin Fluff
- 5 small boxes lemon gelatin
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping
- Thaw whipped topping.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in lemonade until dissolved.
- Chill until partially set.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into a 13 x 9-inch dish. Chill until firm.
Yields 20 to 24 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.