Lime Chiffon Salad
- 1 (9 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (3 ounce) box lime gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add reserved juice.
- Cool until slightly thickened; heat until frothy.
- Fold in pineapple, cottage cheese, mayonnaise and nuts.
- Place in 13 x 9-inch pan or mold.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Serve on lettuce or other crisp salad greens.
Yields 6 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.