- 1 (6 ounce) package lime flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, mix together gelatin, whipped topping, pineapple with juice,
sour cream, marshmallows and pecans.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Serve cold.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.