Lime Yogurt Salad
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can pear halves
- 2 small boxes lime flavor Jell-O brand gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla flavored yogurt
- Drain pears, reserving 1/2 cup syrup. Slice pears.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Measure 1 cup gelatin.
- Blend in yogurt and pour into 8-inch square pan.
- Chill until set, but not firm.
- Add measured syrup to remaining gelatin and chill until slightly thickened.
- Arrange pear slices on gelatin yogurt layer and top with clear gelatin.
- Chill until firm, about 3 hours.
- Cut into squares.
- Garnish if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.