Mandarin Mousse Mold
Layers of mandarin oranges, orange gelatin and whipped topping blended with orange
gelatin create a pretty and refreshing salad or dessert mold.
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) package JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 minutes until completely
dissolved. Stir in cold water.
- Place oranges in 6-cup mold; cover with 2 cups gelatin.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set but not firm. (Gelatin should stick to your finger.)
- Meanwhile, refrigerate remaining gelatin 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Whisk in 2 cups COOL WHIP until blended; pour over gelatin layer in mold.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Serve topped with remaining COOL WHIP.
prep: 15 min | total: 4 hr 45 min | 12 servings, 1/2 cup each
Variation: Prepare using 2 (3 ounce) boxes JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin and/or
COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
How to Unmold Gelatin: Dip mold in warm water for 15 seconds. Gently pull gelatin
from around edge with moist fingers. Place moistened serving plate on top of mold.
Invert mold and plate; holding mold and plate together, shake slightly to loosen.
Gently remove mold and center gelatin on plate.
nutritional info per serving: Calories 110 Total fat 3.5 g Saturated fat
3.5 g Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 10 mg Carbohydrate 19 g Dietary fiber 0 g Sugars 17
g Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 6 %DV Vitamin C 10 %DV Calcium 0 %DV Iron 0 %DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Kraft Foods
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.