Mango Salad (Old Mexico)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 1 1/2 envelopes unflavored gelatine
- 1 large can mangoes
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Fresh fruit of your choice
- Dissolve gelatins in boiling water.
- Blend mangoes and cream cheese in blender.
- Mix all together and place in ring mold.
- Unmold and fill center with fresh fruit.
- You may serve with a side bowl of dressing consisting of 1/2 mayonnaise
and 1/2 sour cream.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.