- 1 (20 1/2 ounce) jar mincemeat (brandy flavored)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 small apple, finely chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) box cherry flavored gelatin
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 envelope Knox unflavored gelatine
- 3 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Drain juice from pineapple.
- Core and chop apple (do not peel).
- Soften unflavored gelatine in cold water; set aside.
- Dissolve cherry flavored gelatin in boiling water; add unflavored gelatine mixture
and stir until gelatin dissolves.
- Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
- Stir in mincemeat, pineapple, apple and nuts. Pour into a lightly oiled 8-cup
mold or pan of your choice.
- Chill until firm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.