Mountain Dew Salad
- 1 small box orange gelatin mix
- 1 small box lemon gelatin mix
- 1 1/4 cups boiling water
- 2 1/2 cups Diet Mountain Dew, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) can undrained crushed pineapple
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 2 cups sliced bananas
- 1 small package sugar-free cook ’n serve vanilla pudding mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons coconut
- Dissolve gelatin mixes in boiling water; stir in 1 cup of the Mountain Dew.
- Fold in undrained pineapple, mandarin oranges and banana slices.
- Chill until it begins to set (about like egg whites).
- Stir well and pour into 9-inch baking dish. Chill until firm.
- Combine remaining Mountain Dew and pudding mix in small saucepan; cook until
- Cool and spread over gelatin layer.
- Beat cream cheese and extract until smooth; beat in whipped topping.
- Fold in marshmallows and spoon over pudding layer.
- Spread evenly.
- Sprinkle coconut over all.
- Chill at least 30 minutes or ready to serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.