Muffin Pan Salad
- 1 small box Jell-O Lemon Flavor Gelatin Dessert
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 cups fruit or vegetable combination*
- Dissolve gelatin, salt and celery salt in boiling water.
- Add vinegar and horseradish.
- Place aluminum foil cupcake liners in muffin pan.
- Place salad ingredients in cups, filling each about 2/3 full. Fill with gelatin mixture.
- Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
- Unmold carefully from foil cups.
- Serve with crisp salad greens, if desired.
Makes about 3 cups or 8 servings.
* Suggested Combination
2 medium oranges, sectioned and diced
1 small red onion, sliced into rings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.