- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 juice can water
- 1 small box orange gelatin
- 1 cup lemon-lime carbonated beverage
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- Heat orange juice and water to boiling; stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- Slowly add lemon-lime beverage; chill until thickened.
- Fold in orange sections and almonds.
- Pour into 4-cup mold.
- Chill until firm.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.