Orange Buttermilk Salad
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (6 ounce) box orange Jell-O
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- In a saucepan, bring pineapple to a boil.
- Remove from the heat; add Jell-O and stir to dissolve.
- Add buttermilk and mix well.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into an 11 x 7-inch dish.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares.
Serving size: 12
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.