Orange Jell-O Salad
- 1 large container low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 large box orange Jell-O
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Mix all ingredients together and mix well scraping the bottom to get all the
Jell-O mixed in well.
- Refrigerate and let set for 1-2 hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.