Orange and Yellow Salad
- 2 small boxes orange gelatin
- 1 3/4 cups hot water
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 cup crushed pineapple (save juice)
- 2 sliced bananas
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 small carton Cool Whip
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Salad: Dissolve orange gelatin in hot water.
- Add cold water, crushed pineapple and bananas.
- Put into a 13 x 9-inch dish.
- Top with marshmallows and chill.
- Topping: Cook pineapple juice, flour, sugar and margarine until thick.
- Add cream cheese and stir well.
- Cool and add Cool Whip.
- Spread over set gelatin mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.