Peach Pickle Salad
- 1 small box orange gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 1 (29 ounce) jar pickled peaches
- 1/2 cup peach pickle juice
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- Ground nuts
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water and juice. Cool.
- Remove seeds from peaches.
- Roll cream cheese into tiny balls, then roll in nuts.
- Stuff whole peaches with cheese balls and place one in each individual mold.
- Pour gelatin mixture over each and congeal.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.