Peachy Ice Cream Jell-O
- 2 small boxes peach Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 pint peach ice cream
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced peaches
- Dissolve 1 box peach Jell-O in 1 cup boiling water.
- Slowly add the peach ice
cream by spoonsful, stirring until ice cream melts. Pour this mixture into large
Jell-O mold and refrigerate until set.
- After Jell-O is set, dissolve remaining box of peach Jell-O in 1 cup boiling
- Add 1 sliced peaches with their juice.
- Very slowly and gently, pour this mixture into mold on top of set Jell-O.
- Refrigerate until set, unmold and serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.