Pear and Avocado Jell-O Salad
- 1 (3 ounce) box lime Jell-O
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced pears (reserve pear juice)
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Mix Jell-O with 1 cup boiling water, stirring well to dissolve Jell-O.
- Add 1 cup pear juice.
- Arrange pear and avocado slices in bottom of round ring mold. Pour
half of the Jell-O mixture over it.
- Put in refrigerator to set.
- After it has set, mix other half of Jell-O mixture with softened cream cheese,
using electric mixer. Pour over the set gelatin and refrigerate until all is set.
- Unmold on a bed of lettuce to serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.