- 1 small box orange gelatin
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) container nondairy whipped topping
- 8 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 (29 ounce) can pear halves, cubed
- Drain juice from pears into saucepan and heat.
- Dissolve gelatin in hot juice.
- Chill until mixture is consistency of egg whites.
- In bowl of electric mixer, blend whipped topping and cream cheese.
- Fold into gelatin along with cubed pears.
- Chill until firm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.