- 1 (3 ounce) box orange Jell-O
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon Jell-O
- 3 cups hot water
- 3 cups cold water
- 3 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candy
- Dissolve each Jell-O flavor in a separate dish, using one cup hot water and 1
cup cold water for each package Jell-O.
- When Jell-O begins to set, add 1 container Cool Whip to orange Jell-O. Place in refrigerator.
- When almost set, add strawberry Jell-O on top of orange.
- Mix 1 container Cool Whip into lemon Jell-O. Put on top of strawberry layer.
- Add remaining container Cool Whip on top of Jell-O and sprinkle crushed candy over Cool Whip.
Strawberry Jell-O is plain between the orange
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.