Pineapple Cream Cheese Salad
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups boiling water (use drained pineapple juice plus water for total amount)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped, or nondairy
- Combine gelatin, cream cheese, water and marshmallows. Beat at medium speed until
- Add pineapple. Refrigerate until mixture jells.
- Fold in whipped cream or topping.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.