Pineapple Lime Salad
- 1 (6 ounce) package lime Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 1/2 cups crushed pineapple
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water.
- Add crushed pineapple.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Add sour cream.
- Pour into 1 1/2-quart ring mold.
- Chill until set.
If desired, additional fruit (1 cup or less) may be added before first chilling.
From Millie's kitchen.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.