- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- Dissolve gelatins in water.
- Mix mayonnaise and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl until smooth, then
add to gelatin.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a 13 x 9-inch dish.
- Chill until firm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.