Pink Raspberry Lemonade Mold
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 (3 ounce) box raspberry Jell-O
- Juice from raspberries and enough water to make 2 cups
- 1 (6 ounce) can pink lemonade, thawed and undiluted
- Drain raspberries, reserving syrup. Put juice from raspberries and enough water
to make 2 cups in saucepan and bring to boil.
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling liquid.
Immediately add ice cream by spoonsful. Use whisk to stir in ice cream until melted.
- Stir in lemonade.
- Chill in bowl until partially set.
- Fold in raspberries and put into lightly greased 6-cup mold.
- Chill until firm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.