Pomegranate Jell-O Salad
- 1 (6 ounce) box raspberry Jell-O
- 3 cups frozen strawberries (or other berries), mashed
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce, mashed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Dissolve Jell-O with 2 cups hot water.
- Add frozen berries, pomegranate seeds, pineapple and cranberry
sauce to Jell-O mixture.
- Let set until firm in refrigerator.
- Swirl sour cream, marshmallows and nuts into mixture.
- Let set overnight in the refrigerator.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.