- 4 (3 ounce) boxes assorted flavored gelatin
- 6 envelopes unflavored gelatine, divided
- 5 3/4 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cups cold water
- In a bowl, combine one package flavored gelatin and one envelope unflavored gelatin.
- Stir in 1 cup boiling water until dissolved.
- Pour into a 13 x 9 x 2 dish coated with nonstick cooking spray; refrigerate until almost
set but not firm, about 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and 1 cup boiling water.
- In another bowl, sprinkle two envelopes unflavored gelatin over cold water; let
stand for 1 minute. Stir in 3/4 cup boiling water. Add to the milk mixture.
- Pour 1 cup of the creamy gelatin mixture over the first flavored gelatin layer.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 25 minutes.
- Repeat from beginning of recipe three times, alternating creamy gelatin layers
with flavored gelatin.
- Chill each layer until firm before pouring next layer on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour after completing last layer before cutting
into 1-inch squares.
Yield: about 9 dozen
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.