- 2 cups ice cream
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 large box lemon gelatin
- 1 large box orange gelatin
- 1 large box lime gelatin
- 1 large box raspberry or strawberry gelatin
- 8 cups boiling water
- 1 1/3 cups cold water
- Mix ice cream and Cool Whip. Set aside.
- Work with 1 flavor gelatin at a time. Each color will have two layers. Start
with lemon gelatin. Add 2 cups boiling water. Divide in half. In one half, add 1/3
cup cold water. Pour into 9 x 13-inch glass pan. Let set.
- Add 2/3 cup of ice cream mixture to other half of lemon gelatin. Pour over clear
layer. Let set.
- Repeat process with other colors. (Make sure gelatin is room temperature
before pouring on set layer.)
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.