Rainbow Ribbon Gelatin Salad
- 1 small box each strawberry gelatin, lime gelatin, lemon gelatin, orange gelatin and cherry gelatin
- 6 1/4 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 cup sour cream or plain or vanilla yogurt
- Dissolve 1 package gelatin in 1 1/4 cups of the boiling water. Pour 3/4 cup into
a 9-inch square pan or 6-cup ring mold.
- Chill until set but not firm, about 15 minutes.
- Chill remaining gelatin in bowl; gradually blend in 3 tablespoons of the sour
cream and spoon over gelatin in pan.
- Chill until set but not firm, about 5 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining gelatin flavors, chilling dissolved gelatin before measuring.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Cut into squares or rectangles or unmold.
- Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.
Makes about 6 cups or 12 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.