Rainbow Sour Cream Salad
Time-consuming, but well worth the effort.
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 1 small box strawberry gelatin
- 1 small box orange gelatin
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 pint sour cream
- Prepare first box of gelatin according to directions, using 1 cup hot water and
1 cup ice cream. Stir until ice cream is melted.
- Pour into glass bowl or 13 x 9-inch glass dish.
- Chill until set.
- Spread a thin layer of sour cream over gelatin.
- Chill again - about 1/2 hour.
- Repeat with second color of gelatin and again with sour cream, ending with a
- Repeat with third and fourth colors of gelatin.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.